OneGDZ » Додаток » ГДЗ Solutions Intermediate Workbook (3rd edition) answer key

ГДЗ Solutions Intermediate Workbook (3rd edition) answer key

25.09.2019

3C Listening

The body’s limits

Exercise 1 $ 1.14 page 32
1 c

2 a

3 a

4 c

5 b

6 c

7 c

8 a


Transcript
1 150,000
2 3.7 million
3 2.07
4 three tenths
5 30.5%
6 20–25
7 –25°C
8 1930


Exercise 3 $ 1.15 page 32
1 2 million

2 100,000

3 10%, 90%

4 2%, 1/5
5 0.5°C

6 30,000

7 206

8 1.27

9 20–22; 15–16


Transcript
1 Your body makes 2 million new blood cells every second.
2 There are nearly 100,000 kilometres of blood vessels in an average adult body.
3 Only 10% of the cells in our body are human; the other 90% are bacteria.
4 Your brain is only 2% of your body’s weight, but it uses one fifth of the oxygen.
5 Your temperature is usually about 0.5°C lower in the morning than in the evening.
6 Blondes have about 30,000 more hairs on their head than people with black hair.
7 Adult humans have 206 bones, but newborn babies have a lot more.
8 The smallest muscle in the body is inside the ear; it is only 1.27 millimetres long.
9 Men usually stop growing when they are 20–22 years old, women when they are 15–16.


Exercise 5 $ 1.16 page 32
Summary c is correct.
The incorrect parts of the other options are:

a Nobody found her for several hours. When she arrived at the hospital, she came back to life.

b Anna tried to rescue a colleague who had an accident in the mountains.


Exercise 6 $ 1.16 page 32
1 F About two thirds of people whose body temperature drops to below 28°C do not survive.
2 T
3 F The second rescue team cut a hole in the ice and pulled her out.
4 F Anna’s body temperature was 13.7°C when she arrived at the hospital.
5 T


Transcript
See exercise 5.

Руский Барин
15.01.2023
ТВААААААААРЬ,
Телевизор посмотрел? Иди похрюкай в поле, да Руских людей матом не называй, да и про матушку помалкивай, мы захватили половину вашей территории, хохол. У нас самая сильная армия в мире, мы и ваших дружков НАТОвцев разобьем, и Украину захватим
аллах
16.11.2022
пошли нахуй москали ебаные в аду горите швали ваша россия ебаная никому не нужна но за то с удовольствием посмотрю как кремль взорвется, поплачьте
ТВААААААААРЬ
15.11.2022
владимир,
Завали ебало сын шлюхиииииииииии, Я твоей матери ебло топтал ногами пока она не захлебнулась в собственной крови. 10y.o Уебан блять, твоего отца уже давно расстреляли где-то под Харьковом. Подожди ещё 2 месяца и мы вас Уничтожем, всех нахуй ВСЕХ.
владимир
12.11.2022
сосите хохлы
,,,
06.09.2022
Остап,
ні бл*ять сама до себе
Остап
22.03.2022
піпка,
Ти до мене?
піпка
17.01.2022
Остап,
от блять не подобаеться то пиши сам
Остап
11.05.2021
От де переключити сторінки на 91 чи я маю гортати
222
28.04.2021
Ви не правду пишете
Копірайт © 2018 – 2022 Дайте Хліба Inc. Всі права захищені.