ГДЗ Англійська мова 5 клас Карпюк О.Д. 2018 рік (Нова програма)
Unit 4. Lesson 2. Weatherand clothes
Ех. З, p. 159
1. A shirt.
2. A coat.
3. A jacket.
4. A T-shirt.
5. A tracksuit.
7. A cap.
8. Swimming trunks.
Ex. 4, p. 159
2. Are you doing.
3. You wear.
4. Does it rain.
Ex. 1, p. 160
Ех. З, p. 161
Ex. 4, p. 162
I. When it’s hot I put on my hat.
2. When it’s hot I put on my cap.
3. When it’s cool I put on my boots.
4. When it’s cool I put on my trousers.
5. When it’s cool I put on my jacket.
6. When it’s cold I put on my overcoat.
7. When it’s cold I put on my tights.
8. When it’s windy I put on my socks.
9. When it’s frosty I put on my mittens.
10. When it’s frosty 1 put on my fur-coat.
11. When it’s frosty I put on my scarf.
12. When it rains I put on my raincoat.
13. When it snows I put on my boots.
14. When it’s hot I don’t put on my mittens.
15. When it’s hot I don’t put on my fur-coat.
Ex. 2, p. 163
1. It is sunny and hot.
2. It is raining.
3. It is cold and snowy.
4. It is cool.
Ex. 1, p. 165
1. At school I usually wear my uniform.
2. I never wear dresses.
3. My father usually wears a suit at work.
4. He doesn’t wear a suit at home.
5. My mum likes to wear jeans at home.
6. She doesn’t like to wear dresses at home.
Ex. 2, p. 166
1. It is stormy.
2. It is sunny.
3. It is hot.
4. It is foggy.
5. It is rainy.
6. It is windy.
Ех. З, p. 166
In June summer sets in. June is one of the most pleasant months
of the year. The days are the longest in summer as the sun rises early and sets late in the evening. The hot sun ripens the corn and the fruit. The sky is blue. The sun is bright and hot. Sometimes it is very hot. In September autumn comes. The days become shorter and the nights become longer. Autumn brings with it the harvest time. When winter conies we spend more time indoors because it is cold out of doors. I^akes and rivers are frozen. Everything around looks so beautiful covered with ice and snow. Children make snowmen and play snowballs. When the weather is fine they go skiing and skating.